I recieved the New Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste and the Truly Radiant Spinbrush from Smiley360. I was rather excited to get this. I had seen it out in stores recently, wondered how well it worked. I am conscious about my teeth since I’ve had braces, oral surgeries since I was little. All that for a beautiful smile, so dental products are always a plus for me.
Arm & Hammer is a multi-brand company that makes several products such as laundry care products, household deodorizers, personal care, pet care products. It is a trusted brand. The Truly Radiant toothpaste contains baking soda for fresh breath and removing plague. Active Calcium is for strengthening the tooth enamel. The loss of tooth enamel can cause sensitivity when eating hot & cold foods, along with tooth decay. The peroxide assists in removing stains, restoring gloss to the teeth. The Truly Radiant Spinbrush has a switch on/off button. The button can also be held down for manual control. It requires 2 AA batteries and the brush head is replaceable.
I didn’t like:
- When first using it, the toothbrush is very powerful. It does take some getting used to, if you’re not used to powered brushes.
- The toothpaste does have a slight burning or stinging sensation (if you’re not used to it). I couldn’t wait to wipe it off my chin, because of the sensation. Continuing to get used to the product, the toothpaste isn’t as harsh as the first time.
- As far as tongue brushing, the Spinbrush takes some getting used to. I shut it off for the tongue brushing.
I did like:
- That after using the Spinbrush for the first time, using it like an actual dental brush it seemed to be much more comfortable. I brushed each tooth separately just like at a dental cleaning appointment.
- I liked the way my teeth felt after brushing. A smooth, clean, just walked out of the dentist office feel.
- That the Spinbrush heads are replaceable. A package of two heads costs around $9.00, that should last six months. I toss my toothbrush every 3 months or so.
- That the Spinbrush works on 2 AA batteries.
- The design of the brush head. There is a circle at the top with two rings of elongated bristles, which changes colors when its time to replace the head. Then there is the bottom half of the brush that moves up & down.
- I take more time brushing my teeth, more aware of cleaning each tooth.
- Inexpensive & effective.
My Recommendation: This oral hygiene product is easy to use. Although it may take some getting used to, if you’re not used to powered toothbrushes. It’s worth the cost. The Spinbrush runs around $9.00 and the toothpaste runs around $4.00. I’m 100% satisfied with both the toothpaste and spinbrush. I will continue to use this product.
[I received these products complimentary from Smiley360 for testing purposes. The opinion above is 100% mine.]