I needed a lamp for my office. Sometime that is small, lightweight and portable. I ordered my first LED USB desk lamp.
What I Liked about the Tenergy Classic LED Desk Lamp
- Is that this lamp is very lightweight (1.26 pounds).
- The neck of the lamp is bendable so you can either straightened it up which lights up a small room or bend it over to direct light in a specific area.
- It has three touch buttons on the base of the lamp. Power, timer and color temperature change.
- The lamp has a 40 minute timer and will shut off after that time.
- The power button also serves as a dimmer switch and works on all three filters.
- The lamp has a rechargeable battery. It can be charged by plugging in the USB cable into a USB port. You can charge the lamp while it’s in use.
- There are three different color temperature filters. A sort of amber filter, cool blue filter, soft white
- The price was around $30 which I thought was worth it for all that the lamps features.
What I Didn’t Like about the Tenergy Classic LED Desk Lamp:
- This lamp comes in only ONE color – white. Sugesstion would be to offer more colors. White shows the dirt more, on the good side it is very easily cleaned with a damp cloth.
I’m glad that I ordered this lamp. It works well, bright enough to light up a small room. My office is 9×12 and this LED lamp is enough. I am very satisfied with this purchase.
Would I recommend this lamp to my friends? Yes. Yes I would.
[Disclaimer: I received this product free of charge or at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review. This post may or may not contain affiliate links].