I was in CVS store picking up a prescription. When I walked by the candy isle. I love candy! Most all candy. What I love more is tasting new candy. I walked past a display for something new that I haven’t seen before.
M&M’s (distributed by the Mars Chocolate Company). The display was for “Birthday Cake M&M’s” and “Mega M&M’s” for only 88 cents each. I couldn’t pass that up. I bought one of each.
First I tasted was the “Mega M&M’s”
- These M&M’s are larger in size than the regular M&M’s
- Candy comes in Blue, Red, Green, Blue, Orange and Yellow.
- There were about 14-17 total M&M’s in the 1.48 oz package
- 200 calories
These M&M’s tasted just like the regular milk chocolate M&M’s, just more of the candy to melt in your mouth.
Next up for the taste test was the “Birthday Cake M&M’s”
The “Birthday Cake M&M’s”
- Tasted like a moist bakery chocolate birthday cake
- Only three colors. Blue, Yellow and Red
- There are about 20-23 M&M’s in this 1.40 oz package
- 190 calories
These Birthday Cake flavored M&M’s are pretty tasty. My Beloved said they were a little too sweet to eat them all at once. I enjoyed munching on them while I was watching a movie.
I do enjoy candy. I tend to eat too much of it. I do go through binges where I will eat a lot of candy then I can stand even the smell of it.
Read more about the other products I have tested in the Review Category.