1. A sexy person you’ve been admiring says, “Let’s do something wild together.” What is the thing you pick to do? If I was admiring this sexy person for a while, my response would depend on how well I knew that person. I could say anything from wanting to have sex somewhere and immediately to doing something they were into…within the lines of sanity and borderline law breaking.
2. I saw this headline: Whip Your Vagina Into Shape. Sadly the subject matter wasn’t what I wanted. Anywho…which way would you prefer to whip your vagina into shape. (Fellas you can select your fave way you’d like to whip a pussy or see it whipped)
a. a nice, stingy pussy spanking by hand. This sounds a bit too painful & uncomfortable for me…PASS
b. doing kegel exercises with kegel balls. I would pick this one, safety first! LOL. Besides I love to tighten my muscles around an entering & exiting rock hard shaft from my pretty pink place. It’s a muscle…and it must be in perfect form for activities.
c. having some SM master/mistress actually whip your pussy, with a whip! OH NO…this is out of my comfort zone
3. When in a relationship (married, living together or dating) What do you do if you want to be alone for a while? How do you get “me” time? I go shopping. Most days I am alone while he is at work, so that works out great. I spend time in my office or ride the Harley or just go on a road trip out-of-town.
4. Which of these subjects causes the most tension or fighting between you and your significant other?
a. in-laws…We agreed early on that the subject of each other’s parents were off-limits. Dads were ok to trash talk about most of time, but mothers were never to be trashed talked by the opposite spouse. Sure we both have moments when we get upset with the MIL’s but that’s only being human.
b. children/step-children…yes at times, because I spoiled my kids, enabled them and he worked them..hard at times.
c. finances…because I’m irresponsible. We had a joint checking account, but I kept bouncing checks. He said NO MORE! I was forced to get my checking & savings acct. He still gives me money to cover my checks that might bounce prior to pay-day. He smiles and says “I love you, I hope that one day you learn how to add & subtract.” We joke a lot about me going to private school and learning only how to deal drugs & drink booze in school without getting caught, but not learning the important things in life!!! Seriously though I do balance my accounts. I pay the cable, the mobile phone bill and the medical bills along with groceries and any extras like shoes & clothes for myself.
d. housekeeping…we are both slobs at times. No biggie. We clean when it needs to be done otherwise you might see towels on the bathroom floor. BUT it’s ME that left it there, not him!
5. When breaking up with someone or ending a relationship, which method is more your style? Avoidance. Ignoring. No Contact after the decision has been made known. I don’t care if I’m dying or can’t breath I won’t contact that person. Even if there isn’t a break up. I’ve had efriends especially men that tell me “if I don’t contact you, I’ll never hear from you.” I say “true. I make the perfect mistress.” LOL
a. dramatic exit– sending texts and phone calls and taking the chance to vent about all the things you didn’t like about the person.
b. play it cool and be upfront and tell them “it’s not working out.”
c. slow down the time you spend together…fade away and disappear without a word. I tend to do this one a lot too.
6. I know none of YOU would ever break up with someone via text message (btw, there is an app for that http://www.breakuptext.me/) but if you did, what would your text read? Depends on why I’m breaking up with them. I often say that if someone hurt me deeply that I would shred them verbally & emotionally. I haven’t been like that in over a decade. Don’t think I have it in me anymore. I probably would just tell them the truth…”I need to focus on myself for a while.”
“I feel too restricted. I need space.”
“You’re a great guy and someday you’ll make a woman very happy, but that woman isn’t me.”
Yeah yeah…not all that truthful, but it’s what I do.
Trying to stop laughing because YES I have tried to break up with someone via text (not a relationship, but a very intense friendship). He wouldn’t take NO for an answer. I told him I didn’t want to get in the way of his crazy girlfriend & him. I also went on to say “it’s not you, it’s me.” I used that a lot with break-ups. My husband laughed when I shared this story with him. He said “He can’t tell you’re being sarcastic via text.”
I remember trying to breakup with an internet relationship via yahoo messenger. He wouldn’t accept it either. He started using my full name, typing in ALL CAPS (stop laughing! LOL it is funny, huh?!) He finally broke down and actually called me on the telephone. Begged me not to leave him.
OK, this leads me the answer I gave for the bonus question…Now I think (after reading the above) that I’m a terrible person and I might have to reconsider that answer!
Bonus: Would you like you if you met you? I would in the beginning, until I got through the layers of crazy, then I might get scared and bail on myself. Why? I might not run away because I do have fun with myself & I tend to be there when anyone calls/needs me. Because I do expect that from those close to me.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!