I don’t own a lot of BDSM sex toys. I’ve wanted to try a few new things. Sexy Slave, an estore provided me with this cool spreader bar kit. Sexy Slave is also providing the prize for the giveaway I am hosting. You still have time to enter! Winner will be announced December 26, 2016.
Included in this kit:
- 4 Adjustable Velcro Wrist/Ankle Padded Cuffs
- 1 Ball Gag
- 1 Blindfold
Doggy Style Spreader Bar with Wrist & Ankle Cuffs from Sexy Slave.
I received a 3 piece doggie style leg spreader that has ankle & wrists cuffs, ball gag and blindfold in the Amazon brown box. Inside the product was in a sealed silver bubble-lined envelope. The product needed two of these bags overlapped to cover the item which was inside a clear plastic bag sealed with a clear circular sticky. The spreader bar was inside and the two items were in separate zip-lock type bags.
The Spreader bar is about 16 inches long. The ankle cuffs are not detachable, secured as one piece of soft nylon material that makes up the bar. There are two separate bars within the securely sewed nylon material that prevent meg movement. Add 6 inches of nylon material for each ankle. Each ankle cuff is lined with a soft thick velour material.
What I liked about the Spreader Bar…..
- The price is reasonable for the 3 items in this kit.
- The product arrived quickly from the Seller.
- The nylon material that covers the bar is thick and doesn’t irritate the skin. The velour material was thick on the inside of the ankle & wrist cuffs.
- The ball gag has holes through it for easy breathing. It is about 1.5 inches in diameter and fits around the head 16 -20 inches. I like this ball gag better than the hard plastic one I tried before. The gag secures by a buckle.
- The bar is comfortable to wear, doesn’t irritate the skin. A soft velour material is on the inside of each cuff which also is good for absorption of sweat.
- Each cuff is secured by Velcro, for a comfortable fit. But the cuffs are secured to the bar by a heavy stitching.
What I didn’t like about the Spreader Bar…..
- That the ball gag was just a little to big. We had to punch a few extra holes in it to make it feel more comfortable. I did notice with my experience that if the ball wasn’t centered that one side would “pinch” the corner of my mouth and make it a little raw.
- I do have a concern about the cleaning of the ball gag since the ball is movable and is secured on a section of leather material. I wonder about mold or bacteria growing after the material remains wet and/or air dries.
- The mask is a kind of cheesy, more like a cheap little add-on. It is thin, light shines through, but not easy to detect items.
- Not sure how one cleans the bar.
Would I recommend this Spreader Bar kit?
I would have to say yes. Because it is worth the price (less than $20) The bar is sturdy, durable and covered in a thick and comfortable nylon material. The ball gag has breathable holes, thick material and is unlikely to fall apart quickly. The bar is comfortable to wear, it doesn’t irritate my skin. Although I did find that using this spreader is hard on the hamstring muscles if the muscles are tight. Start stretching them out before using to prevent leg cramp!
The company offers a 30 day hassle free return policy.
[Disclaimer: I received the product complimentary for reviewing purposes. The blog post may contain affiliate links]