I received my new Kinzd Accordion Wallet from Kinzd.com. I am impressed with the quality of the wallet. I had purchased a similar wallet that stated it was a RFID card holder, however looking at both of the wallets a person can definitely tell the difference between both of them. The wallet arrived in a sealed plastic bag inside a standard sized envelope. It did take about two weeks to arrive which I knew about before ordering it.
The Kinzd has the a single window slot for your ID. There are two separate sections that are sewn together and secured together by one piece of quality leather. The company name is even stamped on the outside of the wallet.
Each section is opened by a very durable zipper which has a folded leather tab. There are 10 credit card slots in one section of the wallet for your cards. The other section has a divider and two thin sections one each side. I use these to hide one big bill.
- The wallet is very durable. Zippers are strong with a strong leather pull tab.
- There is a warranty on this wallet. 90 days according to their website. However on their Amazon page there is a section that says 12 months another says 6 months warranty. Any of these time tables still allow you to return the wallet if you are not 100% satisfied.
- The wallet is an RFID wallet. This means that it should protect your bank card information from being stolen.
- I like that the wallet is leather, it didn’t have a bad odor to it, like some leather products that have sat in a basement or attic for years.
- The two sections of the wallet are sewn together beautifully. There were no loose threads or crooked seam lines.
- One section of the wallet has the 10 slots and can open wide so that you can see clearly what you’re looking for and can pull out that card without any difficulty.
- The wallet doesn’t fit in my back pocket. However this is not any fault of the wallet’s design, it’s just not designed to be a thin wallet. Sometimes I just like to carry my wallet in my jeans pocket but this one doesn’t allow for that. I can see where it is possible to use a strap of some kind to convert this into a wrist wallet or a longer strap to toss over the shoulder.
So would I recommend this wallet to my friends?
Yes I would. Because the wallet is made from a quality leather with durable zippers. It’s a study RFID wallet & card holder. It fits nicely in a purse or with some ingenuity it can be turned into a wrist or shoulder wallet. I will remind my friends that the wallet does become bulky when it’s stuffed full of cash and credit cards. If you’re interested in more details about this wallet you can view the webpage HERE.
[Disclaimer: I received the product complimentary for reviewing purposes. The blog post may or may not contain affiliate links]
I had purchased a commitment ring for Mr Sam and he had looked for one for me. I was given the opportunity to review another ring.
Mr Sam & I discussed rings, looked over a few photos, I settled on the Stainless Steel Eternity Wedding Ring by Lovecity.
I made a few mistakes. First I ordered the wrong size for my ring finger which is an 8. I ordered my index finger ring size which is a 9. Second mistake that I made was this ring is 10mm wide and silver. My wedding ring is gold and 8mm wide. Both rings will not fit on my ring finger at the same time. Oops. Those are my mistakes and have nothing to do with the ring itself.
The Lovecity wedding ring is great. Fits like a glove, tightly. there’s not much wiggle room. If my fingers swell, I can feel that in my finger and then when I take the ring off I can feel like a ghost sensation of the ring still being on my finger.
The ring arrived with another item in a large envelope, almost tossed it out in the trash until I remembered the ring was still in the envelope. It was sealed in a clear jewelry bag. I opened it up and it was super shiny. I could see my reflection in it. It has an “X” design that goes around the entire ring. It does seem a bit heavy, not cumbersome to wear.
I really like it. Mr Sam & I will continue to look for another ring, meanwhile I will continue to wear this on my index finger.
I’ve done a few Amazon Reviews on the side. There are several Facebook groups that have some really good offers, just be careful when getting involved because most sellers are from China. Receiving products on time if at all can sometimes be a problem.
I received the RFID Blocking Credit Card Protector Small Unisex Leather Case Holder to review. I had been tossing my store cards in a small makeup bag. I thought it would be a great time to organize myself before school starts and I return to work.
It arrived on time, in a white plastic mail bag and the wallet was inside a clear sealed bag. When I looked at it and both my husband & son were there, we all just kind of stared at it. Why? Because it looked like something you buy at the dollar store.
I’m not going to pad my reviews just because a seller or company gave me their product free to review. I can’t. I won’t. If the product is a good one then I will write that, but if it’s not I will also write that too.
Continuing with this card holder wallet. I told my son that it was advertised as a RFID blocking wallet. He asked where is the magnet. How can you tell if it is truly an RFID blocking wallet. I said I have no idea. I opened up the card holder and looked at it carefully. I found no sign that it will block anyone from getting my information.
My son said “It looks like something you buy a teenager girl for a gift.” Even my husband looked at it and asked “how much was this?” I replied “$7.55” We are all standing there with a blank look on our faces. No. No way. Just go to the Dollar Store or the local thrift store!
The seller did contact me to say thank you for reviewing this. I felt bad that I goofed on giving the wrong feedback. The seller was fine, nothing wrong with that. What I am concerned with is that it was advertised as RFID blocking. Why not offer something that states or explains that. The main reason I purchased this item was for that fact. To me this is what it is a card holder. Nothing more nothing less.
[Disclaimer: I received the product complimentary or at a discounted price for reviewing purposes. The blog post may contain affiliate links]
When Charlie left my life, I felt vulnerable in the bar. The night Charlie & I said our final goodbyes I met Mr Sam. I needed someone to keep me company & protect me at the bar. Mr. Sam’s life is a bit complicated and doesn’t want any other outside commitments. We discussed our problems and decided it would be best if we partnered up. He keeps away all the unwanted advances & I do the same for him. For some reason he felt he needed a ring. He was getting hit on by a lot of women, told he looks like that one actor from that one movie by men. We always laughed at that one. To seal the deal and make it all look legit I got him a ring. Mr Sam is now my body-guard and partner in crime. We have now a commitment.
I looked around and found something he liked. Now he has something to the wear when all those women walk up to him in the bar and tell him how good-looking he is and how he looks like that one actor.
Inexpensive. Practical. Comfortable. I like that it is available in a lot of different colors. It really is a great little ring.
The Satisfyer Pro 2 is the final review of my Satisfyer models.
All of the Satisfyer’s use the amazing kind of “pressure wave” technology. It feels like the device head is sucking but it’s actually using bursts of air to cause the vibration against your clitoris.
Each box has two Hygienic Seals on them. One on the edge of the box and the other was on the bottom of the box. A form of reassurance that the product has not been opened or used until I opened it for myself. On the sides of the box were the specs and general information about the device in several different languages.
Inside the box I found the Satisfyer Pro 2 and charging cable. There is a booklet of instructions also in several different languages. The booklet is broken down into Functions/Use, Cleaning, Storage and Material, Troubleshooting, Disposal and Safety Information. There is some helpful & useful information in the booklet. Also if you have any trouble with your Satisfyer Pro 2, there is an email provided.
Out of the three models that I received this one is my favorite.
What I didn’t like about the Satisfyer Pro 2:
- There is a small circular light that is in between the power on/off and power control buttons. I don’t see the reason for this light, when the power button could be easily as efficient. The light is as bright as my iPhone is during the nighttime mode. It’s rather annoying when trying to use the device with a partner at night. I held my finger over the light while I used it with my partner. (See photo above).
- There is no lowering the intensity of the vibrations. You must go through 11 settings to the top in order to get back down to the lowest setting.
- This device like the others is not 100% waterproof. Water still gathers around the buttons. Not sure how much water actually gets inside of the device itself.
- The noise level seems to be too loud for my liking. I wouldn’t chance using it in a house full of kids or a family reunion just out of paranoia. The noise at its highest sounds like a hair trimmer at the barber shop.
What I did like about the Satisfyer Pro 2:
- I like the thick wide silicone removable tip on the devices head. The opening is smaller than the others, but for me that channeled the pulses more direct and intense.
- Easy to wash and easy to clean. The silicone tip is removable and doesn’t fall off or move around during use. With this model the white silicone tip is not placed inside the nozzle or the head, but placed over the nozzle. I like this much better than the other two models I reviewed. (see photos below).
- The fully charged device can last several uses even over days of not using.
- The design of this specific device. Compared to the others, I prefer this model and design. The smooth feel in my hands, the size of the device is not as large as the Satisfyer 2 yet it is larger than the Satisfyer Pro Penguin. However, it does seem a bit heavier than the Satisfyer 2, but not enough that it would change my mind not to like it better.
- 11 different intensity settings.
- Affordable. Depending on where you but it from. I’ve seen it as high as $100 and as low as $50.
- That is it rechargeable and comes with its own USB charging cable.
Would I recommend the Satisfyer Pro 2?
Yes. Yes I would. I would also suggest if & when using it in water not to submerge it for a long time. To try to keep the device’s buttons from getting too much exposure to the water.
Be cautious when first using this device because the sensations are very intense. Especially if you’re not used such extreme vibration. I had previously mentioned in my other reviews that my orgasms are never disappointing. The orgasms are just as intensely satisfying as with the other models that I have used and reviewed. I would recommend this model above the other two, based on my personal experiences with all of three models (Satisfyer 2, Satisfyer Pro Penguin and Satisfyer Pro 2).
Read my review of the Satisfyer Pro Penguin
Read my Review
[Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted or complimentary price for reviewing purposes. This will not influence my opinion or experience of this product. The blog post may or may not contain affiliate links.]
I can say honestly, I don’t think this phone case cover is functional for me & my lifestyle. And by that I mean that I’m using my phone all the time. I don’t want to have to keep opening the cover to use the Home button or to text someone back.
I really the phone case, it’s a really cool case. But, it just doesn’t suit me and how I use my iPhone. It truly is not a bad product.
- That it is leather.The cover is sturdy and seems to have a thick cardboard inside the leather cover.
- I like the magnetic flip lock. It is secure and stays closed.
- My iPhone was very secure inside the cover. A bit too much because I later pulled the corner up and separated the actual case from the leather cover.
- This case still allows you to use the headphone jack easily and charging port easily.
- You do not have to open the cover to talk on the phone. You can easily talk when it is covered. The leather cover has an opening at the bottom to swipe to answer and has an opening to be able to read the caller ID.
- If you are on your phone 24/7 you will not like this phone because you always have to open the flip case to use your phone.
- It’s difficult to use your phone when the notifications pop up to see them .
- There is no access to the home button on the phone via the cover.
- It is difficult to hold if you’re attempting to take photos with your phone. If you try to flip the cover over it will get in the way of the phone camera lens and obstructs the view.
[Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary or at a discounted price for testing discount]
I am traveling to New Orleans in October, I’m flying on Spirit Airlines. I have done tons of research on traveling this airline. Knowing that there is no water after a certain point in addition to Spirit Airlines not providing water or any drinks on their flights.
I need to save space due to all the size requirements, etc. I started looking for water bottles. I came across the Collapsible Water Bottle by Pyrus. PERFECT! I figured I can use it once I’m on vacation, by carrying it in my purse so that if I ever need it, I have it. I don’t have to worry about it taking up a lot of space in my purse either.
I ordered it and received it within 48 hours, less than actually.
It came it a simple clear plastic cover, pretty easy to open. No instructions.
- Is that it collects dust & debris, because its made from silicone. It has a sticky feeling on the sides where its kind of shaped like a peanut. The rest of the silicone bottle is smooth feeling. The dust & debris still sticks to the bottle.
- Because it is collapsible, the bottle itself seems unbalanced and flimsy. When you left it to drink, if you don’t hold it just right it will bend from the weight of the fluid inside. When you drink from it, it will start to collapse in.
It’s not that I don’t like this product. No. I really think it’s a cool idea. It takes a little getting used to that’s all. Filling the bottle with your desired liquid takes some getting used to as well. Because you have to be aware of how hard you’re holding on to the bottle. Because if you squeeze too firmly the liquid could end up squeezing out of the top of the bottle.
- The price. Only $11.99 and I thought that was pretty good.
- There is NO strong odor of silicone or plastic-type odor. There may be a hint to some people, but I don’t smell anything that would distract me from drinking from this bottle.
- The fact that it does collapse to 1/3 its size. Just fold it up & secure with the
- There is a pop-up lid with a strainer spout, which I thought was cool.
- The bottle holds 17 fluid ounces. Pretty much the same amount as the average water bottle.
- There is a carabiner attached to the secured part of the lid. This makes it convenient for hanging it on something while on the go.
- It is sturdy empty. The bottle will stand up right empty, it’s just when you grab it. Just takes getting used to, like I mentioned.
- It is space-efficient. Once its folded up it doesn’t take up a lot of space. And this is one of the main reasons why I bought it.
I’m not sure if the liquid inside the bottle will eventually taste funny if it is left inside too long. I didn’t notice a funny taste to my water or Gatorade when I used the collapsible bottle so that’s another plus for me.
I am satisfied with my purchase & my new collapsible water bottle. Yes, I would recommend this to my friends and I look forward to taking it to New Orleans with me in a few weeks. That will be the real test.
[Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary or a discounted price for reviewing purposes. The blog post may or may not contain affiliate links]
Thanks to @5150silverback for my Nippies by Britsol 6. He ordered them off my Amazon Wish List.
I really enjoyed using them, however they a wear them one time item. The sticky stuff on the back is pretty much gone after you peel them off your nipples.
What I liked about the Nippies:
- Satin material. Lace cross and small lace heart test patch were included in the package.
- Easy peel off and paste on. No glue needed.
- There are two small heart-shaped testers. To test any reaction to the adhesive prior to wearing the bigger nippies.
- Two different cup sizes (B & C).
- Flexible. Breathable. Fabric moves with your skin & movements.
- Sticks very well to the skin. There was a corner that started to pull off my skin because I hadn’t secured it tightly to my skin.
- My nipples were covered up very well, fabric was easily stretched when needed.
What I didn’t like about the Nippies:
- The nippies are a one time only use.
- The sticky is pretty much gone after they are pulled off your nipple.
- For me, I didn’t like that my erect nipple can be seen through the fabric. Took me a bit to get used to that part.
I would say the nippies are worth the price of the two pair of pasties. The nippies cover up my nippies easily, easy to use, easy to wear and stick very well. I wasn’t disappointed in this gift at all.
Also used in this photo is my PIDAY Sexy Body Stocking Sheer Unisex Bondage Encasement Cocoon
Boobday is a weekly meme for us to honor breasts of all shapes and sizes belonging to all types of folks.