1. What’s the wallpaper (photo, design, etc) on your phone, laptop or PC? Is it the same or different on these devices? There is a photo of me taking a photo of the London Eye, from my holiday in September 2013. On my iPhone there is a photo of my cereal – Fruit Loops with marshmallows.
2. What’s on the desktop of your phone or notebook/tablet (i.e., icons, files, windows etc.)? There is the recycle bin and some icons from Xfinity cable company. On my iPhone there are two pages with my apps on it.
3. What type of computer device do you use most often? I joke that my iPhone is forever attached to my right hand. Second would be my PC, desperately in need of a laptop. Sadly I’m not able to get one right now due to the manchild’s finance situation. Maybe you wanna buy me one for my birthday.
4. How many computer type devices do you own including smartphones? Three
5. Do you make sexy videos with your smartphone? No
Bath Time for SassyCat3000.
6. Do you video-chat naked or have virtual sex using your computer? No. I used to use Yahoo messenger all the time, but not for cyber sex kind of thing. Sure I talked about sex and watched some of my guy friends on am *wink*
7. How many naked photos of your whole body or your body parts have you taken with your smartphone camera? Never the whole body, but a few erotic, teasing photos, yes. Cleavage shots, shower shots, legs and face.
8. What is the most photographed part of your body? My legs & face.
Bonus: Post a photo of the most photographed part of your body.
Bonus, Bonus: Do you use a screensaver? If yes, post a pic of it. My screen saver on my PC is a slideshow of my England holiday and on my iPhone it’s the Fruit Loop photo.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!