1. What is your favorite food and drink? Please, tell a tale of how these two items came to be so special to you, we’d love to hear about it: Well, currently it would have to be Mt. Dew & a small bad of Doritos. Only because at work in the vending machine one day that’s what I picked & the combo stuck. Then about a year later I seen a Taco Bell commercial for the Doritos taco & they have Mt Dew. WOW. However, I tried it once, it was really wonderful hit the spot…then I went back a second time and ick…can’t eat that any more…BUT I continue to eat the original combo ..like every other day at work.
2. Have you ever incorporated the two items above or any food and/or drink into your sex play, like that certain famous film with the numbers in its title? Do tell, don’t leave out any saucy details: No, I am not into food play..once upon a time I mentioned wanting to eat pizza off a guy’s stomach. I think I was drunk & some people still remember.
3. Do you have a food/drink-related pet name for your lover? No….trying to think if I ever called my lovers by a pet name, food related or not. I was always afraid to use names, because it meant that i had formed some sort of personal attachment to them or fear that i might call them the wrong name at some point. Does your lover have one for you? No, he doesn’t have one, don’t even remember what my ex-husband called me (other than fucking bitch!) LOL What are they? For example: pumpkin pie, tall drink of water…
4. Please complete this dramatic scene from a one-act play I’m working on for my local community theatre:
MAN: do you like rain?
WOMAN: what? rain, as in the weather rain?
MAN: no, i meant bread, i said rain, but i meant bread, i’m nervous around pretty women. do you like bread?
WOMAN: um, mister, did you know that my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard?
MAN: i know, i know, i drink your milkshake…
Woman: You want fries with your milkshake? or Pie? Potato Chips?
5. Garrison Keillor once said, “Sex is good, but not as good as fresh sweet corn.” Do you agree or disagree? Make an argument for one against the other: WOW…tough call..cause i LOVE some “corn in a cup”…and this stuff is like a drug to me, so the sex better be fucking mind-blowing & memory erasing intense!
Bonus: You have a best friend, this person has been your best friend since kindergarten. you are eating a bag of Cheetos on a park bench next to this friend. suddenly without warning, the friend smacks you across the face and exclaims, “Give me back my Cheetos, bitch!” What is your immediate reaction? My reaction would be “you fucking crazy cunt! I hope you choke. Then I would probably walk away.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!