I really enjoyed using them, however they a wear them one time item. The sticky stuff on the back is pretty much gone after you peel them off your nipples.
What I liked about the Nippies:
- Satin material. Lace cross and small lace heart test patch were included in the package.
- Easy peel off and paste on. No glue needed.
- There are two small heart-shaped testers. To test any reaction to the adhesive prior to wearing the bigger nippies.
- Two different cup sizes (B & C).
- Flexible. Breathable. Fabric moves with your skin & movements.
- Sticks very well to the skin. There was a corner that started to pull off my skin because I hadn’t secured it tightly to my skin.
- My nipples were covered up very well, fabric was easily stretched when needed.
What I didn’t like about the Nippies:
- The nippies are a one time only use.
- The sticky is pretty much gone after they are pulled off your nipple.
- For me, I didn’t like that my erect nipple can be seen through the fabric. Took me a bit to get used to that part.
I would say the nippies are worth the price of the two pair of pasties. The nippies cover up my nippies easily, easy to use, easy to wear and stick very well. I wasn’t disappointed in this gift at all.
Also used in this photo is my PIDAY Sexy Body Stocking Sheer Unisex Bondage Encasement Cocoon
Boobday is a weekly meme for us to honor breasts of all shapes and sizes belonging to all types of folks.