I have never been fond of spray antiperspirants. I was given a 3 ounce bottle of Degree Motion Sense antiperspirants Fresh Energy Dry Spray to test in exchange for my opinion after using this product. After using this product I still do not like spray antiperspirants. There is still a cloud of spray that floats around and made me cough. The dry spray is still cold in my armpits, but does have a dryness to it when applied. The Fresh Energy scent smells really good.
If you don’t spray this too close to your armpits it’s not cold, however, I tried it once and yes it’s cold. Hold it about 5-6 inches away and it’s nowhere near that shocking temperature. I never know how much to spray for enough odor protection, maybe it’s because I’m so used to stick deodorants.
What I DID NOT like about Degree Motion Sense Antiperspirant Spray:
- The cloud of product that appears when product is being used. (Made me cough).
- Degree Dry Spray claims to last up to 48 hours. Not for me, I felt like I needed to spray more half through my day.
- Price at $6 something a bottle. I don’t buy spray deodorants so I’m not sure if this is a good value or not. I’m used to spending no more than $4 for the sticks.
What I DID like about Degree Motion Sense Antiperspirant Spray:
- I liked the open/close button at the top of the bottle. Slide it forward to use the spray and slide it down to lock the spray. I think that would be great for having it loose in a gym bag or in a travel bag.
- The Fresh Energy scent was wonderful. Fresh, Clean and reminded me of spring flowers. When used properly the Fresh Energy scent lingers for a while. You will notice it when you move around a lot. There area where it was sprayed will still have the scent there. It is a strong scent, which I do not mind at all.
- There is no residue left on my clothes. No stains in the armpits either, which I have noticed when using stick deodorants.
If you are interested in becoming an Influenster Reviewer and have an active Facebook account click >HERE< and sign up!
[DISCLAIMER: I received the Unilever Dry Spray VoxBox from Influenster to review complimentary in exchange for my honest opinion of the product.]