Softlips & Bikini Ready [Review]
This is my fourth VoxBox. This is called the “Vitality Vox Box.”
Here are two of the products that were inside this box.
Below is a podcast giving the review. Background music provided by Jacques Bertram, Hopefall and Marcin Brzozowski
Distributed by The Mentholatum Company. This lip balm has a unique design. It’s a cube, with the balm supported by the lid. The concept is opposite of the standard lip balm products. Also comes in 3 different flavors (Pomegranate Blueberry, Fresh Mint, Vanilla Bean). Softlips product provides 5 lip cares in one. It hydrates, replenishes, smooths, protects and shines your lips.
What did I like:
- is the unique cube design. The lip product is completely opposite of the standard lip care products [See Photo Gallery Below].
- The scent of the Pomegranate Blueberry.
- That I don’t use my finger to apply the product and then have to find a place to wipe my finger off on.
- The smooth feeling that I get on my lips after applying it.
What I did NOT like:
- Is that the product didn’t last long on my lips, had to reapply often.
- Cube is uncomfortable to have in a jeans pocket.
- Price – retails for $3.49
I would buy this if I was in desperate need for lip balm, which has happened in the past. I must have some sort of lip moisture on. I do not like chapped, dry lips. I wear it 24/7. I will probably keep my Softlips cube in my mechanics bag on my Harley. It will serve its purpose, sun protection & hydration. Those are the important things.
Bikini Ready Energy Gummies
Manufactured for Inergetics, Inc. These sugar-coated gummies aid in boosting your metabolism and increasing your energy. Only 45 calories per gummie. You get your vitamin B12 and caffeine and that’s where your energy comes from. This product is meant to be used with a healthy diet and an exercise program. A bottle of 50 gummies run about $15.
What I did like:
- Is that the gummies really do give you that “burst” of energy. I ate them in the late afternoon to get me over that hump, carry me through the low part of the day when I wanna fall asleep.
- Tastes pretty decent for 50 mg of caffeine. There is a slight bitter taste, but you do know it’s got few ingredients.
- There are 3 different flavors inside the bottle. There are 50 gummies in the bottle.
What I did NOT like:
Would I buy this product in the future? Probably.