I received Secret Outlast Completely Clean Clear Gel complimentary from Bzzagent for my honest opinion after I’ve used it. Secret Outlast Completely Clean Clear Gel is a distributed by Procter & Gamble.
I have used Secret deodorant off & on now. I couldn’t remember if I had used this product before and I have in the past.
Secret Outlast Completely Clean Clear Gel states that it will provide up 48 hours of odor free protection. This deodorant should not leave white marks on your clothes or residue on your skin. The Clear Gel is quick drying. The sample I received is 2.7 ounces. The measurement is about 1.4 x 1.4 x 4.2 inches. This deodorant does contain Aluminum Zirconium, which I know it not good for the body.
To start using the Secret Outlast Completely Clean Gel deodorant, simple take off the cap. Twist the bottom counter clock wise and the Clear Gel comes out of the top.
What I DON’T like about Secret Outlast Clean Gel:
- The wet feeling when it first is applied.
- It takes a few seconds to minutes for the wetness to dry completely.
- There is a sticky feeling left. Sometimes I catch myself tucking my shirt into my armpit to absorb the wetness.
What I DO like about Secret Outlast Clean Gel:
- There is no white marks on my clothing.
- Keeps me smelling fresh all day until late evening.
- This product is easy to wash off. Secret Outlast Clean Gel doesn’t leave a heavy film on my skin that I need to scrub off.
- The price is pretty average. (approx. $3.50-$4.50)
- Has a clean scent to it, not a strong one.
I would suggest not applying Secret Outlast Clean Gel immediately after shaving because it may cause an irritation. I would apply it first before getting dressed, to allow time for the product to dry. However, to each their own. There is no need to apply much that will just take more time to dry. A dab of Secret Outlast Clean Gel is best to keep you fresh and odor free for the day.
I have purchased Secret Outlast Completely Clean Clear Gel in the past and will continue to buy it in the future. I do alternate between deodorants from time to time. This is a good deodorant, it works well and once you get past the “wet” feeling it will keep you dry and odor-free.