The Satisfyer Pro 2 is the final review of my Satisfyer models.
All of the Satisfyer’s use the amazing kind of “pressure wave” technology. It feels like the device head is sucking but it’s actually using bursts of air to cause the vibration against your clitoris.
Each box has two Hygienic Seals on them. One on the edge of the box and the other was on the bottom of the box. A form of reassurance that the product has not been opened or used until I opened it for myself. On the sides of the box were the specs and general information about the device in several different languages.
Inside the box I found the Satisfyer Pro 2 and charging cable. There is a booklet of instructions also in several different languages. The booklet is broken down into Functions/Use, Cleaning, Storage and Material, Troubleshooting, Disposal and Safety Information. There is some helpful & useful information in the booklet. Also if you have any trouble with your Satisfyer Pro 2, there is an email provided.
Out of the three models that I received this one is my favorite.
What I didn’t like about the Satisfyer Pro 2:
- There is a small circular light that is in between the power on/off and power control buttons. I don’t see the reason for this light, when the power button could be easily as efficient. The light is as bright as my iPhone is during the nighttime mode. It’s rather annoying when trying to use the device with a partner at night. I held my finger over the light while I used it with my partner. (See photo above).
- There is no lowering the intensity of the vibrations. You must go through 11 settings to the top in order to get back down to the lowest setting.
- This device like the others is not 100% waterproof. Water still gathers around the buttons. Not sure how much water actually gets inside of the device itself.
- The noise level seems to be too loud for my liking. I wouldn’t chance using it in a house full of kids or a family reunion just out of paranoia. The noise at its highest sounds like a hair trimmer at the barber shop.
What I did like about the Satisfyer Pro 2:
- I like the thick wide silicone removable tip on the devices head. The opening is smaller than the others, but for me that channeled the pulses more direct and intense.
- Easy to wash and easy to clean. The silicone tip is removable and doesn’t fall off or move around during use. With this model the white silicone tip is not placed inside the nozzle or the head, but placed over the nozzle. I like this much better than the other two models I reviewed. (see photos below).
- The fully charged device can last several uses even over days of not using.
- The design of this specific device. Compared to the others, I prefer this model and design. The smooth feel in my hands, the size of the device is not as large as the Satisfyer 2 yet it is larger than the Satisfyer Pro Penguin. However, it does seem a bit heavier than the Satisfyer 2, but not enough that it would change my mind not to like it better.
- 11 different intensity settings.
- Affordable. Depending on where you but it from. I’ve seen it as high as $100 and as low as $50.
- That is it rechargeable and comes with its own USB charging cable.
Would I recommend the Satisfyer Pro 2?
Yes. Yes I would. I would also suggest if & when using it in water not to submerge it for a long time. To try to keep the device’s buttons from getting too much exposure to the water.
Be cautious when first using this device because the sensations are very intense. Especially if you’re not used such extreme vibration. I had previously mentioned in my other reviews that my orgasms are never disappointing. The orgasms are just as intensely satisfying as with the other models that I have used and reviewed. I would recommend this model above the other two, based on my personal experiences with all of three models (Satisfyer 2, Satisfyer Pro Penguin and Satisfyer Pro 2).
[Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted or complimentary price for reviewing purposes. This will not influence my opinion or experience of this product. The blog post may or may not contain affiliate links.]