Satisfyer Pro 2 Next Generation [product review]
We spoke and Satisfyer listened!
I was thrilled to bits when I was asked to review their newest clitoral stimulator the – Satisfyer Pro 2 Next Generation.
This is pretty much the same model with a few exceptions. Some of the concerns or issues that I had with the Satisfyer Pro 2 have now been changed with the Satisfyer Pro 2 Next Generation. And I love it!
What’s the same?
- The device still comes in a sealed tight box with charger and instruction booklet.
- The body of the stimulator is the same. Same color, same texture, same material, same design.
- The device continues to use touch-free “pressure wave” technology or what some call a type of clitoral suction to give intense orgasms.
- USB Charging cable is included and is secured the same way.
- The device remains waterproof, useable in the shower or bathtub. I just wouldn’t submerge the device under water for a long time.
- There are still 11 vibration settings. Each one a straight pulsating vibration or suction sensation that start out low and with each click increases to the highest level of a strong intense sensation.
- The heads of the Satifyer are different. The Satisfyer Pro 2 has a smaller opening and the white silicone tip is thicker. On the Next Generation the opening is larger and the white silicone tip is thinner around the edges compared to the thicker earlier model. The silicone tips are not interchangeable.
- Inside the device’s opening the area around the mechanism that pulsates is now sealed. My concern with the earlier model was there no seal around the pulsating mechanism and I was concerned that water might get inside and damage the stimulator. Now it looks more waterproof and I am more confident when using this toy in the bath.
- The noise level is much quieter now than in the earlier model. It still may be concerned loud to some however the sound is more like a vibrating hum than a loud hair trimmer motor sound.
- The control buttons and power button. The Next Generation has only two buttons. The power button now lights up with a dim light to let you know that the power is on. There is no longer a light in the middle of the buttons like on the previous Satisfyer Pro 2. The control button is longer, narrower and curves a bit more with the plus & minus symbols on it.
- The control button now allows the user to power up or power down instead of having to cycle up through all 11 settings to get back to the lowest setting on the previous model.
Now this is my type of sex toy. I love everything about it. It’s not often that I give a 100% or a 5 Star rating, but I couldn’t find anything wrong with it or anything that I didn’t like that would cause me to give this device a low score. This is my kind of sex toy. Different levels of vibrations, a straight vibration setting that ranges from low to intense.
Would I Recommend the Satisfyer Pro 2 Next Generation?
YES! Absolutely. I enjoyed using the previous Satisfyer model, but now this Next Generation will be my toy of choice. I respect that the Satisfyer company actually listened & read the reviews, complaints and suggestions from their customers. The company changed some important issues with the Pro 2 and the result is the Next Generation. Well done.
[Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted or complimentary price for reviewing purposes. This will not influence my opinion or experience of this product. The blog post may or may not contain affiliate links.]