There are to many photos on my iPhone. A few of them I would like to make into prints to hang up and to give away to family & friends. However, I find myself always running out of storage on my iPhone and looking to delete some photos or some app because I need the space.
I ordered this G-TING Jump Drive Lightning Memory Stick External Storage in hopes that I can remove some extra photos from my iPhone. Transferring the files over to the memory stick was a little more difficult than I thought.
The instructions are included with the memory stick and were fairly simple to follow. You must download the I-Easy Drive app in order for the stick to work. This is one thing I don’t like about this product. Your phone will ask permission to communicate with I-Easy Drive. Once that is completed is when I became confused. You can open the I-Easy Drive app and there it will say how much space is on both items. You click on phone to see what files are there, but I don’t have any thing on my iPhone. This surprised because I don’t have much space left, so what’s taking up so much space.
Click on the photo option to transfer your iPhone photos to the memory stick. You can also transfer videos but I have yet to figure out how to transfer my music from my iPhone to the memory stick. The memory stick has several other features like being able to move/copy/delete files. I haven’t figure out how to do that. You are able to encrypt files , send files using some different apps. You can backup & restore the memory stick.
This memory stick can be used on an iPhone, android phone and has a USB connection. It works well with my laptop. It did free up some space my iPhone by allowing me to transfer some photos. I can take the memory stick and get prints made some where. It is small & convenient.
[Disclaimer: I received the product complimentary for reviewing purposes. The blog post may contain affiliate links]
Since Mr. Sam has his commitment ring I needed one too. We found something that we both liked. I’m a simple gal so I didn’t need anything fancy with a lot of bling.
I found this engagement “I Love You” ring which I thought was perfect for what I was looking for. It’s stainless steel or gold-plated are your choices. I picked silver. The ring is comfortable to wear, its thicker than my regular gold band. The ring is 6mm wide with a smooth inside, there are no size or other markings inside the ring.
I picked a size 8 and it fits on either ring finger. I can wear it comfortably without any issues. I liked that the ring is relatively inexpensive. It works for me, for the commitment that I’m giving Mr. Sam.
The ring came with its own gift box inside a plastic jewelry bag with the size on it. I had no issues with this product. This serves as a promise ring, engagement, commitment or wedding ring. It didn’t turn my finger green, if you might be wondering.
[Disclaimer: I received the product complimentary for reviewing purposes. The blog post may contain affiliate links]
I received my new Kinzd Accordion Wallet from Kinzd.com. I am impressed with the quality of the wallet. I had purchased a similar wallet that stated it was a RFID card holder, however looking at both of the wallets a person can definitely tell the difference between both of them. The wallet arrived in a sealed plastic bag inside a standard sized envelope. It did take about two weeks to arrive which I knew about before ordering it.
The Kinzd has the a single window slot for your ID. There are two separate sections that are sewn together and secured together by one piece of quality leather. The company name is even stamped on the outside of the wallet.
Each section is opened by a very durable zipper which has a folded leather tab. There are 10 credit card slots in one section of the wallet for your cards. The other section has a divider and two thin sections one each side. I use these to hide one big bill.
- The wallet is very durable. Zippers are strong with a strong leather pull tab.
- There is a warranty on this wallet. 90 days according to their website. However on their Amazon page there is a section that says 12 months another says 6 months warranty. Any of these time tables still allow you to return the wallet if you are not 100% satisfied.
- The wallet is an RFID wallet. This means that it should protect your bank card information from being stolen.
- I like that the wallet is leather, it didn’t have a bad odor to it, like some leather products that have sat in a basement or attic for years.
- The two sections of the wallet are sewn together beautifully. There were no loose threads or crooked seam lines.
- One section of the wallet has the 10 slots and can open wide so that you can see clearly what you’re looking for and can pull out that card without any difficulty.
- The wallet doesn’t fit in my back pocket. However this is not any fault of the wallet’s design, it’s just not designed to be a thin wallet. Sometimes I just like to carry my wallet in my jeans pocket but this one doesn’t allow for that. I can see where it is possible to use a strap of some kind to convert this into a wrist wallet or a longer strap to toss over the shoulder.
So would I recommend this wallet to my friends?
Yes I would. Because the wallet is made from a quality leather with durable zippers. It’s a study RFID wallet & card holder. It fits nicely in a purse or with some ingenuity it can be turned into a wrist or shoulder wallet. I will remind my friends that the wallet does become bulky when it’s stuffed full of cash and credit cards. If you’re interested in more details about this wallet you can view the webpage HERE.
[Disclaimer: I received the product complimentary for reviewing purposes. The blog post may or may not contain affiliate links]
I had purchased a commitment ring for Mr Sam and he had looked for one for me. I was given the opportunity to review another ring.
Mr Sam & I discussed rings, looked over a few photos, I settled on the Stainless Steel Eternity Wedding Ring by Lovecity.
I made a few mistakes. First I ordered the wrong size for my ring finger which is an 8. I ordered my index finger ring size which is a 9. Second mistake that I made was this ring is 10mm wide and silver. My wedding ring is gold and 8mm wide. Both rings will not fit on my ring finger at the same time. Oops. Those are my mistakes and have nothing to do with the ring itself.
The Lovecity wedding ring is great. Fits like a glove, tightly. there’s not much wiggle room. If my fingers swell, I can feel that in my finger and then when I take the ring off I can feel like a ghost sensation of the ring still being on my finger.
The ring arrived with another item in a large envelope, almost tossed it out in the trash until I remembered the ring was still in the envelope. It was sealed in a clear jewelry bag. I opened it up and it was super shiny. I could see my reflection in it. It has an “X” design that goes around the entire ring. It does seem a bit heavy, not cumbersome to wear.
I really like it. Mr Sam & I will continue to look for another ring, meanwhile I will continue to wear this on my index finger.
I’ve been wanting a zoom lens for my iPhone ever since I first seen them.
I was given the opportunity to review one and jumped at the chance. It arrived in a sealed bag with the box neatly packed.
I opened the box and found the lens and underneath was the extra items. Inside were the tripod. The clip that holds the smartphone to the lens. A cleaning cloth and quick instruction booklet.
I looked at the instructions, set it up. Here comes the part where you need patience. It took several and I mean several attempts to align the camera lens and the zoom lens together. To get the smart phone to stay aligned with the zoom lens to secure them together without scratching my phone or losing the alignment between both lens.
Once everything is secured together and there is no fear of the smart phone dropping from the zoom lens clip, the camera is ready to use. You will need to manually focus the lens by using the black ring on the zoom lens. Once you manually focus on your subject, you are able to take the shot.
I’m pretty sure it will be difficult to take photos of moving subjects. This works great for wildlife and still life photos, landscapes or buildings.
Below are a few photos I have taken with the Hizek Zoom lens.
Would I recommend this Hizek Zoom lens?
I would suggest shopping around a bit first. Sure. It does take ok photos. The only thing the really bothers is how difficult and annoying it is to set it up.
We spoke and Satisfyer listened!
I was thrilled to bits when I was asked to review their newest clitoral stimulator the – Satisfyer Pro 2 Next Generation.
This is pretty much the same model with a few exceptions. Some of the concerns or issues that I had with the Satisfyer Pro 2 have now been changed with the Satisfyer Pro 2 Next Generation. And I love it!
What’s the same?
- The device still comes in a sealed tight box with charger and instruction booklet.
- The body of the stimulator is the same. Same color, same texture, same material, same design.
- The device continues to use touch-free “pressure wave” technology or what some call a type of clitoral suction to give intense orgasms.
- USB Charging cable is included and is secured the same way.
- The device remains waterproof, useable in the shower or bathtub. I just wouldn’t submerge the device under water for a long time.
- There are still 11 vibration settings. Each one a straight pulsating vibration or suction sensation that start out low and with each click increases to the highest level of a strong intense sensation.
- The heads of the Satifyer are different. The Satisfyer Pro 2 has a smaller opening and the white silicone tip is thicker. On the Next Generation the opening is larger and the white silicone tip is thinner around the edges compared to the thicker earlier model. The silicone tips are not interchangeable.
- Inside the device’s opening the area around the mechanism that pulsates is now sealed. My concern with the earlier model was there no seal around the pulsating mechanism and I was concerned that water might get inside and damage the stimulator. Now it looks more waterproof and I am more confident when using this toy in the bath.
- The noise level is much quieter now than in the earlier model. It still may be concerned loud to some however the sound is more like a vibrating hum than a loud hair trimmer motor sound.
- The control buttons and power button. The Next Generation has only two buttons. The power button now lights up with a dim light to let you know that the power is on. There is no longer a light in the middle of the buttons like on the previous Satisfyer Pro 2. The control button is longer, narrower and curves a bit more with the plus & minus symbols on it.
- The control button now allows the user to power up or power down instead of having to cycle up through all 11 settings to get back to the lowest setting on the previous model.
Now this is my type of sex toy. I love everything about it. It’s not often that I give a 100% or a 5 Star rating, but I couldn’t find anything wrong with it or anything that I didn’t like that would cause me to give this device a low score. This is my kind of sex toy. Different levels of vibrations, a straight vibration setting that ranges from low to intense.
Would I Recommend the Satisfyer Pro 2 Next Generation?
YES! Absolutely. I enjoyed using the previous Satisfyer model, but now this Next Generation will be my toy of choice. I respect that the Satisfyer company actually listened & read the reviews, complaints and suggestions from their customers. The company changed some important issues with the Pro 2 and the result is the Next Generation. Well done.
Read my review on the earlier Satisfyer Pro 2 model
[Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted or complimentary price for reviewing purposes. This will not influence my opinion or experience of this product. The blog post may or may not contain affiliate links.]
I’ve done a few Amazon Reviews on the side. There are several Facebook groups that have some really good offers, just be careful when getting involved because most sellers are from China. Receiving products on time if at all can sometimes be a problem.
I received the RFID Blocking Credit Card Protector Small Unisex Leather Case Holder to review. I had been tossing my store cards in a small makeup bag. I thought it would be a great time to organize myself before school starts and I return to work.
It arrived on time, in a white plastic mail bag and the wallet was inside a clear sealed bag. When I looked at it and both my husband & son were there, we all just kind of stared at it. Why? Because it looked like something you buy at the dollar store.
I’m not going to pad my reviews just because a seller or company gave me their product free to review. I can’t. I won’t. If the product is a good one then I will write that, but if it’s not I will also write that too.
Continuing with this card holder wallet. I told my son that it was advertised as a RFID blocking wallet. He asked where is the magnet. How can you tell if it is truly an RFID blocking wallet. I said I have no idea. I opened up the card holder and looked at it carefully. I found no sign that it will block anyone from getting my information.
My son said “It looks like something you buy a teenager girl for a gift.” Even my husband looked at it and asked “how much was this?” I replied “$7.55” We are all standing there with a blank look on our faces. No. No way. Just go to the Dollar Store or the local thrift store!
The seller did contact me to say thank you for reviewing this. I felt bad that I goofed on giving the wrong feedback. The seller was fine, nothing wrong with that. What I am concerned with is that it was advertised as RFID blocking. Why not offer something that states or explains that. The main reason I purchased this item was for that fact. To me this is what it is a card holder. Nothing more nothing less.
[Disclaimer: I received the product complimentary or at a discounted price for reviewing purposes. The blog post may contain affiliate links]
When Charlie left my life, I felt vulnerable in the bar. The night Charlie & I said our final goodbyes I met Mr Sam. I needed someone to keep me company & protect me at the bar. Mr. Sam’s life is a bit complicated and doesn’t want any other outside commitments. We discussed our problems and decided it would be best if we partnered up. He keeps away all the unwanted advances & I do the same for him. For some reason he felt he needed a ring. He was getting hit on by a lot of women, told he looks like that one actor from that one movie by men. We always laughed at that one. To seal the deal and make it all look legit I got him a ring. Mr Sam is now my body-guard and partner in crime. We have now a commitment.
I looked around and found something he liked. Now he has something to the wear when all those women walk up to him in the bar and tell him how good-looking he is and how he looks like that one actor.
Inexpensive. Practical. Comfortable. I like that it is available in a lot of different colors. It really is a great little ring.