A two in one post. Q is for Quitting & Wicked Wednesday is about Questions.
In the past I have read a few articles about “starting a blog,” but what about when to quit blogging.
A blogger/writer should quit when OR why some bloggers quit.
- They have lost their passion to write or blog.
- Life events are more important than blogging.
- When starting out bloggers do not realize how time-consuming blogging can be.
- Not finding a blogging niche, not fitting into a specific blogging niche.
- Getting discouraged because of no comments or getting too focused on blog stats.
- Not finding a supportive, accepting or friendly blogging community.
- Not being able to come up with blog topics.
Those were just a few that I had read throughout the blogosphere. Now here come the questions…
- What would be the number one reason that you quit blogging?
- Do you have an end goal in mind, that if you reach that goal you plan on quitting blogging?
- Will you ever quit blogging about your main topics or your blogging niche? (Sex, Fashion, Food, Parenting, etc.)
- If you quit blogging about your main niche/topics what do you think you will blog about or would you quit blogging entirely?
- What motivates you NOT to quit blogging, even if your stats suck, no one comments and you really think about quitting? What keeps you going?
- Is there anything about blogging that scares or intimidates you?
- Is there any advice you would give to a new blogger about starting a blog in your current niche/topic?
As far as me quitting this blog. The answer is not anytime soon, however shit happens and I could have some life alternating event that would prevent me from continuing this blog. For now, you’re stuck with me.