Perfectwo Studio Salon Collection Digital Ceramic Curling Wand [Review]
I have always wanted a curling wand since I first seen them. They have for the most part been out of my price range, however I was given the opportunity to buy one at a discount. I figured this would be a great time to get one. I decided on the Perfectwo Studio Salon Collection Digital Ceramic Curling Wand.
What I liked about the Perfectwo Curling Wand:
- Price is reasonable. Delivery time was excellent. I do have Amazon Prime.
- When I plugged this wand in and turned on the power, the wand heated up within seconds.
- There LCD digital temperature display.
- Automatic temperature setting of 350 degrees.
- The controls are located in a straight line on the wand. Power button. then the up/down temperature controls.
- You can manually select your desired temperature from 200 to 410 degrees.
- Power turns on and shuts off by holding down the power button briefly.
- There is a swivel base so that cord turns as you turn the wand, preventing tangling the power cord.
- There is a small stand to rest the curling wand on when not in use.
- This wand is professional looking. Gold & white colors.
- There are brief instructions, all in English.
What I didn’t like about the Perfectwo Curling Wand:
- The glove that is included with this product. It was an awkward fit. I’m left-handed so it was a bit difficult for me to maneuver everything.
If you have not used a “curling wand” before, this will take a bit to get used to. You will have to practice with it. Trial & error stuff. Being left-handed it did that some getting used to this. And having been deep-rooted fear of being burnt I had to practice using this wand. I really didn’t like the 3 fingered glove. I would have preferred a full 5 fingered glove. There is not anything that I really didn’t like about this product. It is professional looking, The buttons are easy to use, not stiff. They push down easily. I’m glad that I decided to buy this product.
[Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted or complimentary price for reviewing purposes. This will not influence my opinion or experience of this product. The blog post may or may not contain affiliate links]