New Years Letter from 2016 to 2017
I wanted to tell you a bit about me, last year 2016.
A few of my best moments were…
- Going to Chicago and meeting two bands “Beware of Darkness” and “The Struts.” They are two very down to earth bands who are so approachable you forget they’re famous. The Struts have had their songs played in the new TV show “Lethal Weapon” and Beware of Darkness has their song “Howl” in the movie “Bad Santa 2.”
- Getting to go to New Orleans to see both of the above bands AGAIN! Only this time with VIP passes. I have always wanted to go to Nola and I did. Fucking Amazing! I walked the streets of Nola with a few of the band members. A dream come true.
- Meeting some new people, like Mr. Sam. Even thought he drives me crazy. Hanging out with the drunks at the bar, writing about The Bar, The Booze and Me. Sure, it shouldn’t be one of the best moments, but they were so fun god damn moments!
- Receiving two Blogging Awards Molly’s Top 100 Sex Blogs and Rebel’s Top 20 Blogs of ’16. Knowing a few of my peers here, think that I have what it takes to run with some of the big dogs makes my clit hard! 😉
- Receiving gifts from a few of my followers/fans. This tickled my pretty pink places and those men get top treatment from me when ever I can give it. Finding some new blogs to follow.
- Having more companies approach me to write reviews. This is great, especially the different stuff. I don’t like reviewing the stuff that every one writes about. Provide some variety out here.
Some of the difficult, hard or worst times….
- At the top of the list would have been losing Charlie. We ended our friendship in early October then he left from “camp.” I didn’t get to say goodbye to him, I haven’t heard from him and probably never will. I heard unfounded rumors that he has cancer. Not sure if I want to know if its true or not. I even found some journal entries that I wrote about that time in my life.
- Early June the Manchild was in a car accident and totaled his new car. Financially that set him back, set us back a bit as well. We bought a used truck for him to drive. He moved back to Illinois this October. That’s the silver lining. However, financially we have struggled just enough to feel at times uncomfortable.
- During the summer, the Beloved was home due to two hand surgeries. He was unable to do pretty much anything and everything. He just sat around all summer watching movie and eating. His 42 yrs of being on the job is finally catching up to him, his body can’t take it like when he was in this 20’s. It’s difficult to see him uncomfortable and in pain.
My Hopes for you 2017…
- Continue blogging, writing and journaling everything and anything. To blog about being a person with Borderline Personality Disorder, followed by all the stuff that happens due to having BPD.
- To continue to review products for companies, not just sex toys but health, beauty and household, reviews.
- To learn discipline with blogging. To finish the challenges I start. To get more creative with the sex stories that are based on my (sometimes Borderline driven) issues.
- To learn to be a better friend to those who reach out to me.
- To learn why a certain type of male is attracted to me and how to break that cycle.
- To learn more about the Law of Attraction.
Focusing on you 2017….
- Continuing to focus on this website, blogging and photography. I think that we have finally found somewhat of a niche in the blogosphere.
- Focusing on education. Read somewhere that there are FREE classes at the local library. Lets look into that, maybe some writing courses, computer courses would be helpful, don’t you think so?
- Focusing on getting the household in order and really doing it this year!
- Mental Health, keeping focus on the triggers so that I don’t get in over my head when it comes to certain things.
- My Marriage, not to neglect it and to appreciate it. Everything else can burn away, but without him in my life I would be lost.
There are some of my highlights and lowlights, so 2017 I do hope you can be a little more focused, determined. Following me shouldn’t be too bad, there is always more to learn, more to smile about. Laugh, someone said not to take yourself too serious, have fun with what you do. Don’t always be afraid to show the emotion, let yourself shine 2017.
Thanks for the memories,