May your Vibrators Always be Strong [KOTW]
I used the questions that were provided for Kink of the Week’s topic of vibrators.
- Do you love the buzz of a good vibrator? Oh Yes I do.
- Do you have a favorite or different vibes for different moods, occasions, needs? Sort of. When I get a vibrator to review I use it a lot, so much so that I tend to over use then pack it away and forget about it. Sometimes I have a need for strong vibration, which some have more than others.
- Is a vibrator something you use on your own or does it really come into its own when it is part of partnered sex? I use my Lelo GiGi 2 (that I won from a contest that I entered). It’s my favorite g-spot vibe.
- Have you ever used a vibrator on another woman? Yes, briefly when I was “dating” my couple. They always had toys to play with. That was when I first experienced her vibe called “wallie.” She & her hubby named a few of them, it was weird for me to name a vibrator.
- Do you have a hot sexy fantasy that includes the use of a vibrator? Yes, I would love to use a vibrator on a man or woman for orgasm denial. Watch them twist & squirm begging me to let them orgasm but me telling them NO.
- Do you remember your first vibrator? Yes, I bought it at one of those house parties that everyone was having back in the 90’s. When you walked out of your friend’s house carrying a brown shopping bag. It was a pink hard case battery operated vibrator.
Since there were a few questions provided for the men folk, I decided to ask my Liege to for his answers.
- Have you ever used one on yourself, maybe for anal play, or do you just like the way it feels against your cock and/or balls? Yes I like the way it feels against my cock & balls. I enjoy it more when you use it against your clit and I can push in to it.
- What of using a vibrator on a partner, can you remember the first time you did that? Yes, it wasn’t enjoyable for you, because I was just learning how to use vibrators.
- Did she just get it out or did she ask you beforehand if you were up for it? You asked me to it out, so that we could try something new.
- Do you like watching a woman using a vibrator on herself? Yes, because it’s visually stimulating.
- Have you ever bought a vibrator as a gift for a lover? No.
- Do you have a hot sexy fantasy that includes the use of a vibrator? No.
When I’m home alone, I usually use one of my vibrators daily because I normally have some “me time” during my normal routine. Since my Liege has been home due to surgery I haven’t has time to use any vibrators. Until yesterday, when he left to go to lunch with a friend. I enjoyed the use of my Lelo GiGi for a quick orgasm.
If you would like to read about my vibrator horror story…you can do that here. Basically in a nutshell my rabbit vibrator melted. YUP! IT MELTED!
I recently started reviewing more sex toys, however not always vibrators or dildos. I don’t have many vibrators or dildos. My favorite ones are seen in the photos. Since I started working with a few new affiliates I’m hoping to start reviewing more vibrators. I do prefer the non-battery operated vibrators. It’s so much easily just to plug something into the wall or into a USB port to recharge. I need to start adding more vibes to my treasure pleasure box.