I read somewhere that it is important to network with other bloggers. It’s not easy for me to reach out to strangers, leaving comments make me nervous because I know that the comment can be easily misunderstood. However there are a few bloggers that I have a really enjoy their blogs, I admire their talents and dedication to the art of blogging. Listed below are some of my favorite bloggers, if you decide to follow them please tell them Cat sent you. *wink*
(No particular order)
- Tedbook’s Daily Pics – Daily photolog of Ted Strutz
- Modesty Ablaze – Super friendly erotic author, who shares some spectacular scavenger hunt photos.
- Rayne Millary – A rad, outspoken sex blogger
- MarieRebelle – In charge of Wicked Wednesday Meme.
- Molly – In charge of Sinful Sunday Meme.
- Jack & Jill – A friendly flirty couple
- Lily – a sex blogger who knows has tons of excellent information
- Heaven – sexy hot cam girl & blogger
- Jo – Teachers Have Sex, who is hot for teacher!?!?! ME!!!
- [E]Lust – Monthly newsletter with sex blog posts submitted by different bloggers.
- Life of Elliot & all the jizz – Mostly sexual, sometimes erotic, humorous, maybe smutty, usually a photo.
- Jake Collier7 – An English Gentleman who writes a little bit about everything.
- Tedbook – dedicated to the musings and pseudo-literary efforts of Ted Strutz.
- Sex Matters – A nice sex blog that has a lot in it.
- Kayla Lords – a sex blogger, successful author and creator of Masturbation Monday
- Little Switch Bitch – An Irish Lass blogging about all things sex. And she does it very well.
- The Smutlancer – Resources for the sex blogger
- Submissbliss – Lessons for a plus size over-50 sex positive sexual submissive
- Febooary – month long [daily question] audio challenge during the month of Febuary.
- AudioMo – month long [anything goes] audio challenge during the month of June.
- Octaver – month long [music theme] audio challenge during the month of October.
- Crapvine – Podcasting website
Below are a few apps that have been on my iphone. Some I have tried & no longer use.
- viber (direct texting app)
- songza (music player app)
- photo vault (to hold all my penis’ photos from My Discarded Men)
- foursquare (location app)
- kik (direct texting app)
- Boss Jock Studio (if, you’re a podcaster, you should make the investment. I don’t make any money or points. But I should, I really back this app)
- Ipadio (another audio recording platform that is high on my list. NO longer on my iphone.)
- Audioboo (A must have for me. Don’t like some of their policies, how they handle crisis, however AB has a small sense of community and a strong VI community)
- LINE (texting app)
- Several Photo Editing apps
- Post A Day (Daily Meme. Writing Prompt)
- Sinful Sunday (Sunday)
- Masturbation Monday
- TMI Tuesday ( Tuesday)
- Wicked Wednesday (Wednesday)
- Word for Wednesday
- Boob Day (Friday)
Food for Thought Friday (Friday)
- Kink of the Week (Kink of the Week)
- Fetish Friday (Friday)
- Sexy Searching (mid-month)
- The Menopause Diaries
- The Oral Sex Project (No Designated Day-Anytime)
- 30 Day of Mental Illness Awareness Challenge (No Designated Day-Anytime)
- Naughty Corner
- 365 Project (You Choice) A photo a Day!
- Hot Shoe Shots
- Disclosure Policy
- LicList Sex Blogs
- Writer’s Carnival
- Adult Blog Hub
- Adult Blog Hub Toplist
A Canvas of the Minds (Blog for Mental Health Project 2015)
Questions? Email me.