I received my new Kinzd Accordion Wallet from Kinzd.com. I am impressed with the quality of the wallet. I had purchased a similar wallet that stated it was a RFID card holder, however looking at both of the wallets a person can definitely tell the difference between both of them. The wallet arrived in a sealed plastic bag inside a standard sized envelope. It did take about two weeks to arrive which I knew about before ordering it.
The Kinzd has the a single window slot for your ID. There are two separate sections that are sewn together and secured together by one piece of quality leather. The company name is even stamped on the outside of the wallet.
Each section is opened by a very durable zipper which has a folded leather tab. There are 10 credit card slots in one section of the wallet for your cards. The other section has a divider and two thin sections one each side. I use these to hide one big bill.
What I like about the Kinzd Accordion Wallet is:
- The wallet is very durable. Zippers are strong with a strong leather pull tab.
- There is a warranty on this wallet. 90 days according to their website. However on their Amazon page there is a section that says 12 months another says 6 months warranty. Any of these time tables still allow you to return the wallet if you are not 100% satisfied.
- The wallet is an RFID wallet. This means that it should protect your bank card information from being stolen.
- I like that the wallet is leather, it didn’t have a bad odor to it, like some leather products that have sat in a basement or attic for years.
- The two sections of the wallet are sewn together beautifully. There were no loose threads or crooked seam lines.
- One section of the wallet has the 10 slots and can open wide so that you can see clearly what you’re looking for and can pull out that card without any difficulty.
What I Did Not like about the Kinzd Accordion Wallet is:
- The wallet doesn’t fit in my back pocket. However this is not any fault of the wallet’s design, it’s just not designed to be a thin wallet. Sometimes I just like to carry my wallet in my jeans pocket but this one doesn’t allow for that. I can see where it is possible to use a strap of some kind to convert this into a wrist wallet or a longer strap to toss over the shoulder.
So would I recommend this wallet to my friends?
Yes I would. Because the wallet is made from a quality leather with durable zippers. It’s a study RFID wallet & card holder. It fits nicely in a purse or with some ingenuity it can be turned into a wrist or shoulder wallet. I will remind my friends that the wallet does become bulky when it’s stuffed full of cash and credit cards. If you’re interested in more details about this wallet you can view the webpage HERE.
[Disclaimer: I received the product complimentary for reviewing purposes. The blog post may or may not contain affiliate links]