Harness [AtoZChallenge/Product Review]
I have wanted a strap-on harness for a few years now. The kit came with one harness and two dildos of different sizes. One realistic flesh color 7 insertable inch dong with 1.5″ inch girth and the other is a purple translucent 6 insertable inch slimline dong with 1.1 inch girth. The harness is made of a material that resembles leather, but it is not leather. There are layers of fabric glued and stitched together. The harness was huge enough to accommodate up to 49 inches around the waist.
What I did not like about the TLC Eve’s Harness Strap-on Kit:
- When I opened the harness kit I could immediately smell a hint of silicone. It almost smelled like paint. Taking out the two dongs for the plastic case, each one felt kind of sticky in my hands. I washed them and that it didn’t work. Still sticky when they dried out.
- The harness was too huge around the waist. I had to make a hole in the harness so that it would fit more comfortable.
- The slit type opening that is in the crotch area of the harness was not lined up with my body. I didn’t like the way it felt against my skin. I didn’t like the opening at all, it wasn’t comfortable for me.
- The harness itself seemed cheaply assembled. You can look at the photos and see that there are layers of material that are glued together and cheaply stitched together. (See Photo)
- The area that secures the dong into the O hole/ring has already torn apart after the second use. Not sure if it is because the dong might be heavy but when I tried to pull the Velcro tab open it to release the dong the tab tore. (see photo).
- The dongs do attract hair, dirt, dust and general debris and even after suggested cleaning of anti-bacterial soap the dongs are sticky & may attract debris.
- Price for this harness kit is $37.00. My personal opinion is that this is a bit pricy for the quality of the harness.
- The harness doesn’t look like it should be washed. That means that it can only be wiped off. Not sure I like that. The inside of the harness is a soft smooth felt material. The outer side is a leather type material.
What I did like about the TLC Eve’s Harness Strap-on Kit:
- This harness gave me the opportunity to experiment with strap-ons.
- I did like the idea that there are TWO different size dongs. Especially when using a strap-on for the first time.
- The harness was large enough for most people. Up to 49 inches which like I mentioned I had to punch a few extra holes for the harness to fit my properly.
I recommend this to my friends?
No. I would suggest to spend the extra money and get something more durable, long-lasting and possibly with non-toxic dongs. Out of all the sex toys I received complimentary for my review process this one is one that I am really disappointed in the quality.
I like being able to use this strap-on for photos.
[Disclaimer: I received the TLC Eve’s Harness Strap-on Kit complimentary for testing purposes from Topcotoyz.com in exchange for my honest opinion of this product]
This review is included in my A to Z Challenge.