Gnome Workshop Bluetooth Selfie Stick [Product Review]
Who doesn’t wanna take some great selfies? Sometimes your arm just isn’t long enough. Then there is that’s issue of having to set the timer on your smartphone. What if not everyone is ready? Then your might have to go through the entire process again. I found that with the Gnome Workshop Bluetooth Selfie Stick I don’t have to any of that, if I don’t want to.
What I DID NOT like about the Gnome Workshop Bluetooth Selfie Stick
- Can be frustrating to turn ON & OFF when holding the button (for about 3-5 seconds) Shutting off the Selfie Stick is easier when the Bluetooth on smartphone is turned off first. The blue light will be off when the stick is off.
- List price is $25 BUT it’s $12.99 on Amazon.
- Difficult shutting it off when the blue light keeps blinking, searching for connection, if there is not Bluetooth connection not on.
- When connected to Bluetooth and selfie stick, texting ability is gone. You can take a selfie using the stick and send it a person but you are not able to text them unless you disconnect from the Bluetooth setting & stick.
What I DID like about the Gnome Workshop Bluetooth Selfie Stick
- Bluetooth, connects with your smartphone.
- The smartphone holder rotates 270 degrees
- Foldable, extends to 31.4 inches
- Easy to read instructions
- Ability to take pictures with a click of the button on the stick handle
- Ability to also start and stop videos while using the stick
- Small enough to fit in a back pocket or medium size purse
- Also included is a wristband that loosely connects the selfie stick to your wrist.
It must be charged once you take it out of the box. There are easy to read instructions. Very basic and only in English.
You turn it on by holding down the “shutter” button for about 3-5 seconds and the blue light turns on. I turned on my Bluetooth setting on before turning on the selfie stick. Once you connect it there will be “GnomeSelfie” listed. You can click that for the next time you use it.
There are two cards included in the box. One for 10% for next Gnome Workshop order and the other card is to join the Gnome Workshop VIP list.
I enjoyed playing around with this, testing it out. I even recorded a short video using it. I also played around with using it for my shoe pictures. It works pretty good taking photos while I’m standing up and taking the heel shot. I also took a short video of myself walking around in my heels, which I really like so I don’t have to wait for someone else to take the video for me. I can now do it myself with the help of this easy to use Gnome Workshop Foldable Bluetooth Selfie Stick.
[DISCLAIMER: I received the Gnome Workshop Foldable Bluetooth Selfie Stick complimentary for testing purposes in exchange for my honest opinion of the product. The owner of this blog Catherine “SassyCat” Martinique DOES NOT give permission to use, copy or print any of the content on this blog You Won’t tame this Sassy Cat without written permission or form of payment.]