I’m pretty excited to be reviewing some of the products on the Wicked Butterfly website. I’m looking forward to working with them. So far I’m impressed with working with everyone there, most importantly their affiliate panel is easy to use.
I enjoy testing out a variety of products, not just sex toy but other products as well. I love to use the products as photo props for my amateur erotic photos (after I’m finished with my proper review). Now let me tell you about my experience with the Fetish Fantasy Series Mini Nipple Plungers from Pipedream Products. I have been curious about different nipple clamps ever since a former lover used some on me. I will tell you right now that the only thing I liked about this product is that it made laugh.
What I didn’t like about the Fetish Fantasy Series Mini Nipple Plungers:
- That these mini nipple plungers did not work on my nipples. I could get them to work all over my breasts, just not my nipples.
- The suction is not tight or strong. If you touch the wooden handle of the plunger slightly sometimes it will fall off. Other times it will fall off on its own.
- The black suction cups collect all kinds of dust and debris.
- I couldn’t get them to work on my spouse’s nipples either. His nipples are smaller than mine, which I thought might have been the problem. We even licked the suction cup (plunger) to try and make it stick. FAIL.
- The thought behind the Mini Nipple Plungers is a good one, if they worked. When I used them on the soles of my feet, I could feel the suction. It was an interesting sensation.
What I liked about the Fetish Fantasy Series Mini Nipple Plungers:
- They really do look like little mini plungers with wooden handles, brownie point for making me laugh. But that’s as far as that goes.
- They are unisex.
- If you’re creative, you can use these little plungers else where on the body. Even though the suction isn’t that strong. I tried using them on my feet. YUP! The bottom of my feet. I could really feel the suction. However, they do fall off when I tapped on the wooden handle. I’m sure that someone will ask “did you try them on any of your private parts?” The answer is “YES, we did.” and NO these plungers still didn’t work.
- The price, yeah the price was reasonable. BUT remember you do get what you pay for. I suggest spending the extra bills for something better.
UPDATE: I was finishing up this review and decided to give the Nipple Plungers one more chance. I actually got one to “suck” onto my nipple. However, it doesn’t stay on for long, falls off by itself. Or if I pull on the wooden handles there is no suction, it just comes off.
Would I Recommend the Mini Nipple Plungers?
No. They do look like little tiny plungers. However, these nipple plungers did nothing for me. They wouldn’t stay on or could I even get them to suction to my nipple. Spend the extra money & time on something else.
[Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted or complimentary price for reviewing purposes. This will not influence my opinion or experience of this product. The blog post may or may not contain affiliate links]