‘eShopMind Universal Cell Phone Clip Holder Bracket Flexible Long Arms for iPhone [Review]
The eShopMind Universal Cell Phone Clip Holder and Desktop Mobile Stand came in sealed in a plastic bad inside the amazon brown box.
What I did NOT like about the eShopMind Universal Cell Phone Clip Holder and Desktop Mobile Stand:
- This product did not come with any instructions for assembly. Sure there are not that many pieces and its pretty simple to assemble. However, it still would be nice to have instructions included.
- The material for the Chip Holder is a bit on the cheap side of hard plastic. Yes, it’s durable, the feel of the plastic is cheap feeling.
- A small Phillips screwdriver is needed for the one screw that is included.
- When screwing the screw into the slot, the plastic cracked. This did not affect the securing the clip holder together. (see photo).
- If you have a heavy protection case for your phone, the clip holder will not hold the phone totally upright.
- The actual cord that connects the clip holder to the clamp seems to be a bit too long. My experience is that part of the cord has to be bent, coiled to support the weight of my iPhone.
- The desktop stand’s curvy bottom doesn’t allow a phone with a heavy protective case fit securely in the stand. It rests on top of the lip.
- The clip holder opens wide enough to fit a Samsung Galaxy 5 BUT it leans forward because it’s heavy.
What I did like about the eShopMind Universal Cell Phone Clip Holder and Desktop Mobile Stand:
- The clamp on the clip holder seems very secure and tight.
- The clip holder opens wide enough for phones with larger protective cases.
- The cord is very durable, flexible and long enough to use in bed.
- The Desktop stand works great for an office desk. So that the phone can be seen easily, yet out-of-the-way. It’s small and durable. Easy to fold up and store in a drawer.
I’m not really sure if I like this all that much. I guess I wasn’t impressed with it too much. I will continue to use it. I would have to say that I’m not impressed with the clip-on holder. I can still use the desktop phone stand, even though my iPhone doesn’t fit completely inside. It still holds the phone upright.
UPDATE: The eShopMind Universal Cell Phone Clip Holder broke when I tried bending it the neck of the holder. It kept falling forward, so I tried bending it backwards and that’s when it broke on me.
[DISCLAIMER: I received the eShopMind Universal Cell Phone Clip Holder and Desktop Mobile Stand at a discounted price for testing purposes in exchange for my honest opinion of the product.The owner of this blog Catherine “SassyCat” Martinique DOES NOT give permission to use, copy or print any of the content on this blog You Won’t tame this Sassy Cat without written permission or form of payment.]