I received this Diskin iPhone Charger Case at a discounted price for testing and reviewing purposes. This case is fits my iPhone 6s perfectly. It’s a matte black, only comes in one color. I really like this. The case feels so smooth in my hand, doesn’t weigh a lot. There are not too many things that I don’t like about this iPhone charger case.
What I did not like about the Diskin Premium Charger Case:
- The charger piece for the case itself, it’s similar to an android charger. The charging cord is very short.
- The outlet opening for the headphones doesn’t fit all headphones. The only time this gets in the way is when I am trying to record my podcasts using some of my iOS apps.
What I did like about the Diskin Premium Charger Case:
- The iPhone charger case is a matte black. It is very slim, not bulky nor it is very heavy. The case has a li-polymer battery. It’s a durable case, works wonderful to protect my iPhone.
- The speakers are on the top of the case, not on the bottom of the case. Which makes the sound so much clearer and easier to hear.
- There is an on/off button for the battery charger. There are also 4 arrows that light up to show the power left on the charger. When there is one arrow then the charger case has run out of juice and needs recharging.
- I like that there are no covers that I have to flip out-of-the-way for the buttons or access the camera.
- I absolutely love how the case opens just past the volume controls, which allows me to use my 3 different smart lens without having to remove the entire case leaving the case unprotected while I’m trying to take photos.
- The iPhone can be charged while still inside the case. Which is wonderful.
- The iPhone can also be synced to a computer while still inside the case, without any hassle.
I would recommend the Diskin Premium Charger Case for any and all of my iPhone friends. I love this product, because since I pretty much have my iPhone in my hands at all times. That means I use it a lot, which uses a lot of the battery. I no longer have to worry, when I am out of the house and running out of power. This battery can add approximately 14 hours of talk time or 10 hours of web browsing to your phone. It is worth the investment.
[DISCLAIMER: I received this product at a discounted price for testing & reviewing purposes in exchange for my honest opinion]