Product Review Disclaimers & Policies
You Won’t tame this Sassy Cat is a personal blog written and edited by me, Catherine “SassyCat” Martinique. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- For Amazon Sellers: I will NOT accept paypal AFTER the review is complete unless you are a trusted seller. I will accept products that are complimentary or offered by code. I will accept Amazon gift cards for reimbursement for the purchase of your product at its full price if you are out of the country. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have compiled a list of Amazon sellers that you should beware of. It has been my personal experience that they have not followed through on their word, their end of the agreement.
This blog will accept complimentary products in exchange for my honest and sincere opinion of the product based on my personal experience with the product. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own.
I enjoy reviewing all sorts of products. My favorite categories to test/review are:
- Sex toys, adult novelties.
- Camera/Photography (including iPhone photography gear/apps).
- IPhone accessories
Most of the reviews will be shared on my social media platforms including (when it applies) my blog website. These reviews may or may not include audio, video or written. I reserve the right to decide which media to use.
Any product that is received for testing/reviewing will be mine to keep and will not be returned to the company.
Reviews will be completed within 7-30 days from the date I received the product NOT the date the product is mailed from the company.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Some websites that I use to receive product to review are:
View my Amazon Profile
The owner of this blog Catherine “SassyCat” Martinique DOES NOT give permission to use, copy or print any of the content on this blog You Won’t tame this Sassy Cat without written permission or form of payment.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
But if you have already written yours and have even gone the extra mile to make a Youtube video, our hats are off and we sincerely thank you! Your participation is definitely a crucial key to our success and we are glad to share it with you!
Thanks for the great ride and hope to hear from you again. – XYZlicone Team
“Wow a big thank you for your support and fabulous review… really thrilled you liked the site and for you time and energies in your piece.” – Anna Richards of froclicme.com
“See there is something about your and your blog that got me addicted. There are so many other blogs and I find no interest in them.” – – shabyshabz302 on Instagram
“What makes our stories good is the fact that you use the rich amount of detail. Enough to feel and imagine it and not too many so you have a smooth reading.” – Azul
Blog Stats Change Daily
Week of Mar 20 – Mar 26 2017
|First Time Visits||17||21||32||39||39||29||19||196||28|
End of Year Traffic
Brief Summary 2016 2015 2014 3/2016
- Page Views 2,173 31,141 43,220 2333
- Unique Views 1,129 23,018 32,923 1742
- Return Views 147 3,257 2,915 276
2016 Stats are based on the 1st through the 21st
SEO Tools Rank
- Google Page Rank N/A
- Domain Authority 33/100
- Page Authority 38/100
- Alexa US Ranking 726,988
- Alexa WW Ranking 1,293,644
In 2015, there were 160 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 1,033 posts. Longest streak was February 12 – 22. Busiest day was Sunday with a whooping 33 posts through out the year. Your most commented on post in 2015 was The Mail Room [MM60, WW178]
In 2014, there were 326 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 876 posts. Longest streak was February 11 – March 4. I posted more on Tuesday than any other day with a total of 70 posts through out the year. Your most commented on post in 2014 was Fapping to My Photos and Stories [WW111]
Top Viewing Countries
- United States
- United Kingdom
Gender and Ages
- Males 41.9%
- Females 58.1%
- 25 – 34 yrs
- 35 – 44 yrs
- 45 – 54 yrs
Advertising & Pricing
Social Media Shout Outs
All posts/promotions must be pre-approved & agreed upon. Please contact me so that we can discuss any questions or concerns and details. I reserve the right to decline any proposals, suspend or cancel, delete any posts if any violations to the terms of this website have occurred. Payments are made via PayPal.
- Twitter – A tweet written by you with link to your website, post or company to my followers. $1
- Facebook – A link to your website, post, company, event or giveaway on both my personal & fan Facebook page. $3
- Google+ – A link to your website, post, company, event or giveaway on my google+ page. $1
- Pinterest – A photo/logo with a link to your website on one of my boards of your choice. $1
All posts/promotions must be pre-approved & agreed upon. Please contact me so that we can discuss any questions, concerns and details. I reserve the right to decline any proposals, suspend or cancel, delete any posts if any violations to the terms of this website or agreement have occurred. Payments can be made via PayPal in advance if you or your company is providing the material. The fees are nonrefundable.
A Sponsored post about your website, company, products, event or giveaway that are written by you varies from $75 – $150. Sponsored Posts that are written by me are more costly since does require more work on my part. Prices vary from $100 – $200.
- 200-500 words.
- 1 photo/logo (Optional)
- 2 follow links
I do not guarantee that the post will generate traffic to your website. All Sponsored posts whether written by me or you will have a disclaimer somewhere on the page stating that it is a Sponsored Post.
Sidebar Ad Banner
Post your Banner with a link to your website, event, giveaway or company. A 250X300 square is $40 per month. Payment must be made prior to the posting of advert on my site. The fee is nonrefundable.
For other sizes please contact me for arrangements.
Contests & Giveaway Policies
All giveaways & contests, unless otherwise stated, will follow these guidelines:
- Winners chosen randomly or via sponsored host.
- Contests & Giveaways are hosted with the intent of adding a bit of fun to this site and in no way are meant to be a form of gambling or sweepstakes.
- Contests & Giveaways are open only to individuals in the continental USA, 18+.
- Contests & Giveaways have start and end on dates listed on each specific contest.
- Each winner will have 48 hours to claim prize, after being notified via the email they used to enter the contest. After 48 hours, if there is no response, another winner will be chosen.
- Winner(s) assumes all responsibility if further clarification is needed, prior to either entering a giveaway on this site or claiming a prize at the conclusion of a contest.
- Various hosting methods for contests & giveaways, for example Rafflecopter or PromoSimple. You are giving permission for these entities gather email addresses for verification.
- If Contest & giveaways prizes are provided by a company. That company is responsible for sending the prize to the winner. The owner of this blog is not responsible for shipment of the prize.
Writing & Photo Disclaimers
DISCLAIMER & COPYRIGHT “THE ADVENTURES OF NINA & JAX” are a series of erotic short stories involving a couple named Nina & Jax. Follow along in their dysfunctional relationship, using each other to fulfill their selfish needs. Needs such as emotional fulfillment, drugs, hardcore sex and so much more. The stories are a work of erotic semi-fiction, based on one of the authors past relationships. She has recreated events, locations and conversations from her memories of them. Those memories may or may not be completely accurate. In order to maintain some anonymity in some instances she have changed the names of individuals and places. She may have changed some identifying characteristics and details such as physical properties, occupations and places of residence. The author of this series DOES NOT allow the use of her content to be used without her written permission or some form of payment.
DISCLAIMER: (On my personal answers for some questions) Most of these experiences I share are past tense, when I was footloose & fancy free. I am very happily married to a wonderful & understanding man. All of the names, characters, incidents & locations of the erotic stories are the product of this writer’s imagination. Any resemblance to actual people or events is purely coincidental.
POLICY: Catherine “SassyCat” Martinique will NOT publicly post any total nude photos of herself. She will post only photos to entice the viewer. There may be a few photos in the “Boob Day” category that show more of Cat. However, she will attempt to keep most “naughty bits” hidden from the viewer. Got Questions? Contact Cat for more information.
Cat’s personal photos may NOT be used WITHOUT her permission. Please email me direct to establish an agreement for the use of my personal photos. If you are a fellow blogger who would like to use one of my photos in your posts, please contact me with the details. Attribution will be required with a link to the page or post the photo appears on, credit must be given to SassyCat3000 at sassycat3000.net.
This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.