TMI Tuesday – At the Movies
1. Why do you go to the movies?
a. To feel
b. To think
c. To escape
d. To enjoy the air conditioning
2. In the last six months, have you viewed more movies at home or at the movie theatre? at home
3. What was the last movie you watched at home? At the theatre? “Despicable Me” & “Transformers 3”
4. Which do you enjoy most in a movie?
a. Two beings battling to death such as Godzilla and Mothra (or any foe), Gladiator
b. Car chase scene such as Ronin, Fast & the Furious
c. Major heist such as Italian Job, Ocean’s Eleven, Snatch
d. Epic battle scene such as Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings: Two Towers
5. In your opinion, which movie(s) have the best or most enjoyable sex scenes? Foreign and Indie films
6. Which of these is your favorite Hollywood movie plot? a. Boy meets girl
b. The Jesus Story (apocalyptic; someone is saving the world)
c. Fish out of Water
d. Buddy movie
I don’t really have a favorite movie plot, tho I do enjoy the unpredictable endings.
7. What is your favorite movie genre? (Thriller, comedy, action/adventure, drama, mystery, fright, etc.) horror, comedy, thrillers
8. In movies, what makes you cry?
a. mistreatment of a prime, likeable character
b. gushy, mushy romance (e.g., marriage proposals, couple finally proclaim their love)
c. very scary jump-out-at-you, make-you-pee-your-pants scenes
d. anyone or anything dying
none of the above really make me cry
Bonus: What is your favorite movie? Why? I don’t really have a favorite movie, there are some flicks that I can watch over and over.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!