Apple iPhone 6 / 6S Black PU Leather Slim Executive Flip Case / Cover Case – by Mobi Lock®
I can say honestly, I don’t think this phone case cover is functional for me & my lifestyle. And by that I mean that I’m using my phone all the time. I don’t want to have to keep opening the cover to use the Home button or to text someone back.
I really the phone case, it’s a really cool case. But, it just doesn’t suit me and how I use my iPhone. It truly is not a bad product.
What I like about the Leather Slim Executive Flip Case:
- That it is leather.The cover is sturdy and seems to have a thick cardboard inside the leather cover.
- I like the magnetic flip lock. It is secure and stays closed.
- My iPhone was very secure inside the cover. A bit too much because I later pulled the corner up and separated the actual case from the leather cover.
- This case still allows you to use the headphone jack easily and charging port easily.
- You do not have to open the cover to talk on the phone. You can easily talk when it is covered. The leather cover has an opening at the bottom to swipe to answer and has an opening to be able to read the caller ID.
What I didn’t like about the Leather Slim Executive Flip Case:
- If you are on your phone 24/7 you will not like this phone because you always have to open the flip case to use your phone.
- It’s difficult to use your phone when the notifications pop up to see them .
- There is no access to the home button on the phone via the cover.
- It is difficult to hold if you’re attempting to take photos with your phone. If you try to flip the cover over it will get in the way of the phone camera lens and obstructs the view.
[Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary or at a discounted price for testing discount]