I recently watched a documentary about a group of bikers riding across America on their motorcycles. One of the men had a camera strap that went over his shoulder. He was taking photos while he was riding his motorcycle. I thought to myself “I want one of those straps so I can use it with my Nikon!”
I searched on Amazon for one. I found one. I ordered the Amartshows Focus F-1 Quick Rapid Shoulder Sling Belt Neck Strap for Cameras F-1 Anti-Slip Sling Neck Strap. With Amazon Prime it arrived within 24 hours. I was thrilled.
What I Liked about the Amartshows Focus F-1 Quick Rapid Shoulder Sling Belt Neck Strap for Cameras F-1 Anti-Slip Sling Neck Strap:
- Is that is comfortable to wear. The shoulder pad is cushy, thick and well padded. It can be easily used on other shoulder. If having the logo on your back doesn’t bother you.
- It fastens under the arm for better security. It also works on the opposite side under the arm as well. The underarm strap is also adjustable.
- There are two plastic clamps that either lock or release the camera on the strap. My camera slides up the strap for an easy capture. Otherwise I have the option of securing the placement of my camera (lens down) in position. I can still grab it for a quick photograph but its a little difficult.
- The price! The price is reasonable and the F-1 is very worth it.
- It’s adjustable only on the back side of the strap and there is a clasp to hold the extra strap in place & out-of-the-way.
- There is a carabiner that connects the mount screw to the camera. There is a screw lock to prevent the carabiner from opening while I am using my camera. The carabiner secures the mount screw to the camera. Which made me feel more secure about using the F-1 strap while riding my motorcycle.
- The mount screw is stated to be universal. I own a Nikon D5300 and a Samsung WB250 camera, I can use either one great with this strap.
What I Didn’t Like about the Amartshows Focus F-1 Quick Rapid Shoulder Sling Belt Neck Strap for Cameras F-1 Anti-Slip Sling Neck Strap:
- There are no written instructions with this product.. Sure the strap is mostly self-explanatory. However, to newbies buying a strap like this may be confusing on how the strap can be, should be used.
[Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted or complimentary price for reviewing purposes. This will not influence my opinion or experience of this product. The blog post may or may not contain affiliate links]