I wanted to kiss you good morning before I started my day.Read more
There is a local contest that started here in my area. NO. I’m not participating in the contest. They want a $30 entry fee and you […]
Thursday I had a family visitation to attend. I received a phone call days earlier from my estranged father informing me that my one of […]
I had been desperately trying to get back in to the habit of taking photos. I remember reading Molly’s writing on why she took photos of herself and how she started it due there was another women who was taking nude photos of herself. Bottom line the photos were to boost self-esteem, create body positive awareness. I guess not to […]Read more
We spoke and Satisfyer listened! I was thrilled to bits when I was asked to review their newest clitoral stimulator the – Satisfyer Pro 2 […]
Another Cat’s Tales Podcast
Apple iPhone 6 / 6S Black PU Leather Slim Executive Flip Case / Cover Case – by Mobi Lock®
I can say honestly, I don’t think this phone case cover is functional for me & my lifestyle. And by that I mean that I’m using my phone all the time. I don’t want to have to keep opening the cover to use the Home button or to text someone back. I really the phone case, it’s a really cool [...]
I can say honestly, I don’t think this phone case cover is functional for me & my lifestyle. And by that I mean that I’m using my phone all the time. I don’t want to have to keep opening the cover to use the Home button or to text someone back.
I really the phone case, it’s a really cool case. But, it just doesn’t suit me and how I use my iPhone. It truly is not a bad product.
What I like about the Leather Slim Executive Flip Case:
- That it is leather.The cover is sturdy and seems to have a thick cardboard inside the leather cover.
- I like the magnetic flip lock. It is secure and stays closed.
- My iPhone was very secure inside the cover. A bit too much because I later pulled the corner up and separated the actual case from the leather cover.
- This case still allows you to use the headphone jack easily and charging port easily.
- You do not have to open the cover to talk on the phone. You can easily talk when it is covered. The leather cover has an opening at the bottom to swipe to answer and has an opening to be able to read the caller ID.
What I didn’t like about the Leather Slim Executive Flip Case:
- If you are on your phone 24/7 you will not like this phone because you always have to open the flip case to use your phone.
- It’s difficult to use your phone when the notifications pop up to see them .
- There is no access to the home button on the phone via the cover.
- It is difficult to hold if you’re attempting to take photos with your phone. If you try to flip the cover over it will get in the way of the phone camera lens and obstructs the view.
[Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary or at a discounted price for testing discount]
Writings from Guest Bloggers
[The following story has been submitted to this website by guest writer: WB] It was a hot humid night. It’s sometime around midnight and I couldn’t sleep. I tossed and turned in those sweat soaked sheets. Naked & sweaty I get out of bed, walking to the kitchen. The kitchen curtains are open. The window is open but there is […]Read more
You wake up to discover new message. I went on to your blog and read a few stories. One that caught my attention was the urethral sex that’s the pee hole. Below is a story based on one of my experiences. I dated a lady who to my amazement was more of a freak than me (I was in sexual heaven). […]Read more